Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crisis, what crisis?

There are two reasons why it took some time for this new entry.
The first one is that the last blog's title remained longer true than expected. Just after having started, and back from holidays, I broke my metatarsal. Which just sounds more sophisticated than "I broke my foot". Most likely, the pain is ignorant to sophistication. Am I starting to get old because such events make me wonder whether this happens because I get old? I had a cross country run with corresponding (new) shoes. And after a while off road and in the woods, back on a straight and easy road, I stumbled at the border from concrete to soil. At least, there are some stars who are by nature prone to this injury: football players like Mr Beckham.
The other reason for this sign of absenteeism from blogging turned into the title of this entry. At the moment, the percolation of the diagnosis throughout myself more or less ended; or there is no notable change in its meaning during every day, and other, life. A lot has changed in short time. Major mental adjustments. But then, there are again days where I might not have spend a single thought on the bone marrow and its production rate.

Holiday also meant Budapest. Which is famous for a long tradition in public pools / baths / spa. For the first time since the 18th of Jan. this year I was swimming in luxurious decorated facility with 50m outdoor pool, sauna, several hot in- and outdoor pools, with built-in chess boards on the side. I had a 5k swim, which was OK. But...since then...no second try.

No comments:

Post a Comment